Friday, April 28, 2017

Jonah Put On Temporary Hold

Image result for news flash

Having come to a passage in Jonah that I am having a difficult time in determining the meaning, I have decided to put Jonah on a temporary hold.

I have recently come into the possession of a wonderful bibliography of works on Jonah. After reading it over a couple of times I have decided to order a couple of more commentaries on the book of Jonah for some assistance. Unfortunately it can take up to three weeks for these to travel by media mail.

I am not sure what I will post as the Sunday Sermon, but hopefully, I will think of something!

Please forgive any inconvenience that this postponement might cause. 

1 comment:

nashvillecats2 said...

I'm sure you will think of something Gregg.

Enjoy your week-end.

Yvonne.