Friday, March 25, 2016

My Vision Statement for My Life

Vision Statement

This testifies that

Gregory Dean Metcalf

Has adopted this vision statement for his life

I envision my life to be a witness of God's grace through Christ to my wife, children, and Grandchildren; leaving a godly example of Christ's transforming power in the life of this sinner.

I envision my life to be a vehicle or a medium whereby God through Jesus Christ, empowered by His HS chosing to magnify His glorious character and nature to both the church and to the pagan world.

I envision my life to be a life spent in the service of Jesus Christ by utilizing
my God given spiritual gift of teaching to the church of Jesus Christ.
                         
Circle with word 'seal' inside
Dated this 3 day of February, 2015                        

Gregory D. Metcalf

Christian, Husband, Father, Pastor

No comments: