Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Seven Resolutions for 2016


I resolve to improve my spiritual walk, to deepen my faith and commitment to God, and to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ by…

…Trusting God to continue the work He began in me

…Taking the necessary steps in faith and obedience

…Talking to God in fervent prayer about these things

I, therefore, resolve to strive for…

  •           An acquiescence in his sovereign will to do what he wills with me as his own in all things 

  •          A full renunciation of my self-will 

  •          An acknowledgment of His righteousness and wisdom in all of his dealings with me 

  •          A sense of his care and love for me at all times with and understanding of the purpose of his chastisement of me 

  •          A diligent obedience and compliance with his will and purpose in the things that he has called me to 

  •          A keeping of my soul by preserving my faith preventing weariness and despondency 


  •          A full resignation of myself to his will, including the timing, manner, and length of any trials or tribulation

1 comment:

nashvillecats2 said...

Great seven resolutions Gregg.
HAPPY New Year to you and family.

Yvonne.