Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Good-by Gospel-driven Disciples



It is with much sadness and relief that I announce the closing of The Gospel-driven Disciples. Other duties have taken over the time and energy that I have dedicated to this blog over the last six years.

I have loved this blog and I have loved each one of you. Thank you for following, reading, and commenting on this blog. Your impact in and on my life cannot be measured nor calculated. This has been a great experience for me. From that very first akward post through today I have loved every minute.

I have tried my best to put out a first class product with your good and God's glory as my motivation. I have taken no cheap shots, wrote over 2,000 posts, and worked hard to be both beneficial and vital. I tried my best to fulfill the five (5) purposes for this blog.

I will not rule out the possibility that now and then I might put up a post. After all the blog is retiring not dieing. 

I am going to use the blog "North Kelso Baptist Church Blog "at northkelsobc.blogspot.com" on a regular basis. This blog will take the place of Gospel-driven Disciples. I will post my Sunday Sermons there and will still attempt to be faithful to my five (5) reasons for blogging. So, please put this blog in your blog roll and please follow this blog. Much of the material from the Gospel-driven Disciples and same biblical exposition will now be on the North Kelso Baptist Church Blog.

Now, I want to try my hand at free-lancing. So, I take great pleasure in announcing the birth of a new blog - "Just Sayin'..." Add my new blog to your blog roll and visit my new blog, Please remember to follow and comment often.













4 comments:

nashvillecats2 said...

Oh Gregg this saddens me, You have become a good friend over the years and I feel I have lost a very good friend.
Good luck with whatever you choose to do and please come back as often as you like.
Take care and my best wishes go to you.
Yvonne.

Gregg Metcalf said...

You won't loose a friend. Just click on North Kelso Baptist Church or click on my new blog Just Sayin... I will be around.

Persis said...

Sorry you are closing this blog, but looking forward to your other ones.

IanH said...

Gregg: Sorry to see this blog disappearing . You have been an inspiration to me, and I am sure, lots of others out here in Blogland. On the other hand, I am looking forward to your new venture(s). May God be with you!