Monday, March 30, 2015

Toot! Toot! Toot!

Tooting one's own horn can be a somewhat "dangerous" and obnoxious thing to do. However, I feel somewhat at liberty and a little bit compelled to toot just a tad today.

A-Z begins April 1st. I have utilized different formats each year. This year I have decided to write a poem/song for each day. This can be a bit challenging.

Let me say I am halfway through the days in April already. Out of this first 15 days I think I have only used two (2) previously written poems/songs and the others are new. A couple seem a bit lame, but I am excited about several others.

I am especially pleased with the poem for the letter "B." I hope you get a "kick" out of the poems for "D" and "G." I think they are not only corny but they are cute. I hope they make you chuckle.

I still have the back nine to finish. I hope they can be just as entertaining, edifying, and encouraging as some on the front nine. Please join me each day and see what you think. I am looking forward to seeing each and every one of you!

No comments: