Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Some Thoughts on the Ferguson Verdict


I told my wife when the announcement was made (and I will be slammed for this if not vilified) racism will exist as long as liberal politicians can profit from it. Of course I realize that racism is a result of the fall and the sinful human nature that still resides in un-redeemed flesh. My point is that since it is profitable both in votes and dollars, those flames of selfish hatred will be fanned by those who can profit from it. Proverbs 16:28 says, " A perverse man sows strife, and a whisper separates the best of friends." (NKJV) 

Click on this link and read a very good post from a friend of mine who pastors a church in Missouri. By Grace Alone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent write of Grace's and so very true,

Scott said...

You said it in a much briefer way than I did, and are so right. Thanks for the shout out.