Friday, October 10, 2014

My Apologies!

I beg you to accept my apologies for failing to make regular posts in this blog. For the past few years I have cherished this blog. I have tried everything I could to make it "first-class", interesting, informative, a blessing, and to glorify our loving Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

It has been and continues to be my desire to edify, encourage, exalt, equip, and even evangelize as God graciously leads. With the press of a fresh message each week it becomes more difficult to make the time to address the issues of today.

For those who still stop by I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope to step it up and make the time I need, at least until I retire this blog come December 31, 2014.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog Gregg, I have learned a great deal over the time we have"Known" one another,

Have a grand week-end.

kc bob said...

Retiring the blog at the end of the year? Why so Gregg?