Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Recomendation


Pastor Evert and Gloria Atkinson





Mentioning Pastor Atkinson yesterday reminded me of three things:

  • how much I actually learned from him
  • how much I really love an appreciate him
  • how much I really miss him
So, I thought I would take today's post and recommend both him and the Coal Creek Community Church of Longview, WA to you. 

But then I got to thinking. If you are really way, way out in West Longview or in the Coal Creek area I would recommend that you attend the North Kelso Baptist Church of Kelso. 

Of course, if you are in Longview or Kelso I recommend that you attend the North Kelso Baptist Church. If you live anywhere I would recommend you attend the North Kelso Baptist Church.

Subliminal message:  attend the North Kelso Baptist Church!

Just joking! If you are one who likes to go for the Silver, or prefer secondary things, or cheers for the second-string... 

No I am truly kidding, if you are in the area you would be blessed by visiting the Coal Creek Community Church. You will absolutely love Evert and Gloria Atkinson. The congregation is absolutely great also!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a great church Gregg, bit a wee bit far for me to ravel on a Sunday, But I will be thinking of you.
Yvonne.