Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Christian's Certainty



The Christian’s Certainty
1 John 5:13

"These things I have written unto you that believe in the name of that Son of God, that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe in the name of that Son of God." (1 John 5:13, Geneva Bible, 1599)

1A  Eternal Life is Possible

       1B  The Possibility Acknowledged
       2B  The Possibility Addressed
       3B  The Possibility Advanced
       4B  The Possibility Argued

2A  Eternal Life is Personal

        1B  It is Personally Available
        2B  It is Personally Assessable

3A  Eternal Life is Perceptible

        1B  The Believer’s Duty
        2B  The Believer’s Dividend

4A  Eternal Life is Practical

        1B  Eternal Life Proves Relationship
        2B  Eternal Life Provides Rejoicing
         3B  Eternal Life Posits Reality

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read this before going to bed,I am in Spain for a few days, it is my son's birthday today and his wife;s on Tuesday. This was most thought provoking.

My son's friend fixed my laptop for me after making a phone call to his friend in the US. Well as you can see it's working again.
Take care.
Yvonne.