Sunday, July 21, 2013

Thank You!


This post marks 1500 posts since I began this blog in February 2009. I have received over 6500 comments and over 417,000 visitors.

I have tried to give you a quality product each time I posted. My goals have never changed. I have tried to live up to them in these past 1500 entries.

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Gospel-driven Disciples. Thank you for reading! Thank you for commenting! 

Most of all thank you for your friendship. I love and appreciate each and every one of you. 

Blogs come and go - some are good and some are bad. Interest peaks and then wanes. I know my readership has declined but I thank you for the past four years and 1500 posts. 

May God bless each and every one of you for being such a blessing to me on this journey.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pleasure to follow your blog Gregg, Congratulations on1500 post here's to the next.

Yvonne.

IanH said...

Ya done good, Gregg!

Anonymous said...

Wow...congrats on the posts! You do a great job sharing The Word! ♥♥♥

Persis said...

Congrats on your milestone, Gregg!

Gregg Metcalf said...

Yvonne - Thank you so much. You have been so faithful to stop by. Your words are always encouraging.

Ian - Thank you kind sir!

Cathy - Thank you. I really appreciate your kind words.

Persis - Thank you Persis. You are such a blessing and inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Good job Gregg! Your faithfulness to God's Word has been a true encouragement to me. Here's to 1500 more!

Many blessings to you and Irene!

Gregg Metcalf said...

Diane - Thank you so much! I appreciate your words very much.