Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Marks of Total Surrender and Commitment




Over the last forty (40) years I have written a number of quotes, comments, pithy sayings, and poems in the fly-leafs of my bibles. Each Tuesday I am going to share those various entries from my bibles with you. I hope they will be as much of blessing to you as they have been to me. Sometimes I will be able to give credit where credit is due and sometimes I won’t be able to credit the source. I apologize for this to each one who contributed these gems over the last forty (40) years.


Today’s Treasure: 


Obedience to God's Word Means:
  • taking refugee in Christ for forgiveness
  • knowing Christ through the Word
  • serving Christ with a loving heart
  • doing good works in gratitude to Christ
  • experiencing self-denial for Christ
This is total surrender to God, His Word, and His Will!

1 comment:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Excellent quotes Gregg, a great comfort to read.

Yvonne.