Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday's Humor and Faith

The Dentist's Hymn: Crown Him With Many Crowns

The Weatherman's Hymn: There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

The Contractor's Hymn: The Church's One Foundation

The Tailor's Hymn: Holy, Holy, Holy

The Golfer's Hymn: There is a Green Hill Far Away

The Politician's Hymn: Standing On The Promises

The Optometrist's Hymn: Open My Eyes That I May See

The IRS Agent's Hymn: I Surrender All

The Gossip's Hymn: Pass It On

The Electrician's Hymn: Send Out Thy Light
The Shopper's Hymn: Sweet By And By

4 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Excellent Gregg, brought a smile to my face this cold and frosty Saturday,

Yvonne.

Persis said...

Hah!

Anonymous said...

I find humor in the IRS's hymn. Very close to the truth. I'll stick with the golfer's hymn, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

haha! let's see...

The Baker's hymn: When The Roll Is Called up Yonder -

The Bird Keepers Hymn: I'll Fly Away.

Oh dear, you've got me on a roll.