Tuesday, April 19, 2011

P is for Plan of Salvation


Plan of Salvation!

Praise be unto the Living God!
Thank You God for ordaining salvation;
Thank you Jesus for willingly becoming the perfect offering;
Thank You Holy Spirit for applying the benefits of the work of the cross to my heart by giving me spiritual life!



Now, that is a guitar! There is nothing like a steel guitar. 
I hope there are steel guitars in heaven!


"Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book, but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in His name!" (John 20:30-31, ESV)




Now that is a piano! I sure hope there are piano's in heaven!



***********************************************
2010 A-Z Challenge: P is for Propitiation
2011 A-Z Challenge: P is for Plan of Salvation

11 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Wonderful Gregg, I love the piano having played since I was 2 yrs old then went on to get proper lessons,

Enjoy your day.
Yvonne.

Larri said...

I can't imagine heaven without music instruments to praise Him, either, Gregg! And I'm so happy for the plan of salvation. Great 'P' post. Happy Tuesday! :o)

Robyn Campbell said...

What a fantastic P you have today. I believe there are instruments in Heaven and that I'll finally be able to sing (on key). Right now people head for the hills when I start singing. ;-)

Thank you God for your beautiful plan, thank you my Jesus for fulfilling the plan, thank you Holy Spirit, for filling me full and all I had to do was ask.

Gregg, I love Ernie Haase & Signature Sound. Thank you Gregg.

Petra said...

Best Plan ever! Where would we be without it? And the One behind the plan? Most Precious! Beyond words Precious!! Awesome P post! Blessings!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Without the plan of salvation, we're sunk!

Brianna said...

Thank you, Gregg, for sharing this wonderful uplifting music today!

Thank you, Lord, for your plan of salvation!

Trisha said...

Yes, thanks be to God for His wonderful plan of salvation, Gregg!

Anonymous said...

"I sure hope there are piano's in heaven!"

I second that! My brother, on the other hands, would want the guitars. :)

Anonymous said...

That is some great piano!
I like last year's post, too.
You don't hear the word "propitiation" much any more.

Persis said...

Praise God for so great a salvation!

I'm looking forward to singing praises in heaven where there will be no wrong notes but perfect harmony.

Robin said...

Great P post sharing God's Plan! There has to be steel guitars (I love them too) and pianos and all kinds of musical instruments in heaven! Worship here is good, I bet the worship in heaven is...well...heavenly!