Thursday, October 1, 2009

Top Ten Prayer Requests for Spiritual Growth

I was thumbing through my "prayer book" today and I came across my top ten list of things I pray for in order to seek spiritual growth. This list will almost never make the Dave Letterman Show's Top Ten, but I hope it can be of some benefit to some one. I offer it in no order of importance.
Sometimes I just sit quietly during my devotional time and meditate on one of these requests. I sometimes look up Scripture that addresses each one. I realize that in these areas I need to continue to grow. So, I pray and ask God for his mercy and assistance in order:
1. To properly worship and adore God
2. To discern His will for my life and not my own
3. To fully understand your word with insight beyond my ability
4. To be obedient to God without hesitation, question, or fear
5. To serve God with the gift that He has mercifully given me
6. To fully appreciate my redemption by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ
7. To fear God with a reverence and respect that is worthy of Him
8. To hope for all things in His mercy alone
9. To learn to truly wait upon God in all things
10. To resist and refuse temptation in His strength and power for His glory
What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced in my life, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed and i was desperate to bring him back home I thought I'm not going to see him again not I read some testimonies about a love spell caster Called Dr PADMAN on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48 hours my husband will come back to me, i feel happy already when i heard that from him, In less than 48 hours my husband called me and informed me that he's coming home started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, because it just too real to be real I know so many ladies are out there with the same problem of mine but i tell you today that there is a solution for it.for anyone who need his help Contact Dr PADMAN today via, Email address; padmanlovespell@yahoo.com Website: http://padmanspell.com/ or Whatsapp him on +19492293867