Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Enlisting Your Prayers

I trust that one of the many blessings that I unworthily reap from writing this blog, is that I receive the benefit of your prayers for me. One major prayer request that I share with you and desire your prayers is the burden I have in my heart to plant a church.
I desire to plant a truly New Testament church that is committed to inspiring believers to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things, for the glory of God and for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ.
It is my vision that this new church plant joins God our Father in magnifying the supremacy of His glory through our Lord Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit by: treasuring all that God is, loving all whom God loves, praying for all of God's purposes, meditating on all of God's Word, being fully sustained by all of God's grace and by believing and preaching the gospel of the free and sovereign grace of God for the salvation of sinners and the sanctification of saints in order to bring the greatest glory to God.
The five main values of this new plant will be: exegetical/expositional preaching, doctrinal teaching, powerful prayer, fervent fellowship, and awe-inspiring worship.
So, may I ask you to pray that God will engineer and bring together the pieces that would enable this vision to be born? I thank you in advance.

1 comment:

WeightWatcherGoneKeto said...

Amen to that! May God continue to bless you as you are lead in this ministry...